No continuous response from the bot even when custom action server is running

Didn’t notice that,thank you

Issue resolved… Happened to resinstall RASA and start from scratch…It’s working fine now. Thank you

I have a similar problem. May I know the procedure to fix this? Thanks!

PS:Using the latest version of the installed packages And this is what I get after running python -m rasa_core_sdk.endpoint --actions actions

@Prabha Do check the policies you are using and how long the conversation is. it is not that the bot stops responding but rather the next action predicted could be action_listen. best way to fix this, is to reset the context of the bot when you have reached a particular answer, if you continue to ask weather of different location, it ends with the history in the past and predict the best possible answer.

This used to happen to me because of the longetivity of your conversation given if you are using Memoization and Keras together. Best way to fix this is to reset your context if you have arrived to a particular end of a conversation

Hi @Nexemics I tried to re-install RASA and start building everything from a scratch. PS:I did not have an error in my actions.py file.My only problem is that it used to give response and it used to stay idle for next few requests and again it used to give responses.It was totally irregular.I dont know when it used to work and when it used to not.So happened to reinstall and it started working fine.

Regarding your 2nd screenshot,Ive used google api for my weatherbot.Im not sure of this error. This might help you…

@souvikg10, Thank you,I got that fixed by re-installing RASA.

@Prabha Thank you for the response. The actions.py wasn’t actually the problem as I am able to get the bot to talk. However I want to get rid of 127.0.0.1 - - [2019-02-15 19:43:30] “POST /webhooks/rest/webhook?stream=true&token= HTTP/1.1” 200 217 0.017169 that is displayed with responses. I also face the Chatbot idle problem as you have described. If reinstalling RASA fixed it then may I know which version was it? I did follow the video tutorial that was uploaded by @Juste on Youtube but that was the old version of RASA if I’m not wrong. The one I am working with is the latest version consisting of major changes.

Actions.py working:

The response problem: The idle problem:

@Nexemics, I used to have the same issue and could not find a solution anywhere.So I tried to reinstall RASA and started to do everything from a scratch.The best way is to modify your existing code into the format that JustinaPetra used in her weatherbot tutorial (using latest version of RASA).You can find it here:: https://github.com/JustinaPetr/Weatherbot_Tutorial/tree/master/Full%20Code%20[Latest%20release%20of%20Rasa%20NLU%20and%20Rasa%20Core]

Check the versions of RASA in the requirements.txt file in the folder