Issue with fetching response from custom action in Rasa weather chatbot

I am having issues in fetching the responses from Rasa’s custom action via the chat widget. I am using “chatroom” GitHub - scalableminds/chatroom: React-based Chatroom Component for Rasa Stack for my testing.

I am able to fetch the responses on CLI but not on the chat widget.

I executed this command: python -m rasa_utils.bot -d models/dialogue -u models/nlu/default/odoobotnlu View the screenshot for the issue occured. Screenshot by Lightshot

And tried to run the files. Train_init.py, train_online.py in this new environment but no success. Screenshot by Lightshot

For testing I have cloned the code from Weatherbot_Tutorial/Full Code [Latest release of Rasa NLU and Rasa Core] at master · JustinaPetr/Weatherbot_Tutorial · GitHub

In this case, I have followed the steps in the below url: GitHub - scalableminds/chatroom: React-based Chatroom Component for Rasa Stack When I run this command python -m rasa_utils.bot -d models/dialogue -u models/nlu/default/weathernlu

My rasa bot is connected to Chatroom UI widget, and I get only Static responses.

Custom actions are not invoked.

Check the UI Chat in the below screenshot: Screenshot by Lightshot

Similar type of issue was found in the link provided below, but it did not solve my issue. [Solved]Facing problem executing custom actions

Few of the packages and their versions that I am using are specified below;

Flask==1.0.2

Flask-Cors==3.0.7

Flask-JWT-Simple==0.0.3

gevent==1.4.0

greenlet==0.4.15

h5py==2.9.0

Jinja2==2.10

Keras-Applications==1.0.6

Keras-Preprocessing==1.0.5

matplotlib==2.1.0

mattermostwrapper==2.1

numpy==1.16.0

pytz==2018.9

PyYAML==5.1

rasa-core==0.13.5

rasa-core-sdk==0.12.2

rasa-nlu==0.14.6

requests==2.21.0

scikit-learn==0.20.2

scipy==1.2.0

simplejson==3.13.2

sklearn-crfsuite==0.3.6

spacy==2.0.18

tensorboard==1.12.2

tensorflow==1.12.0

thinc==6.12.1

Twisted==18.9.0

Any suggestions/ help would be highly appreciated.

Are you running the action server? If so, are you seeing any errors in that terminal?