Module for policy ‘TEDPolicy’ could not be loaded

I have installed RASA-1.10.16 on Jetson nano with JetPack-4.3, python-3.6.9 and Tensorflow-2.1.0. However, when I tried to train the model of rasa-demo chatbot, Sara, I met the following problem: Module for policy ‘TEDPolicy’ could not be loaded. Is this a library-depdency problem? What version of RASA should I use to avoid this problem?

1 Like

TEDPolicy should be known in Rasa 1.10.16. Do you see anything else? Any other error that might give a hint where exactly this comes from? Does it work if you use some other policies?

Hi @Tanja,

Yes, I met 2 problems actually.

1. ImportError: /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libgomp.so.1: cannot allocate memory in static TLS block
  2. Module for policy ‘TEDPolicy’ could not be loaded

After searching on Google, I found the answer.

The problem is gone after I execute “export LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libgomp.so.1”.

1 Like

Hey @Joseph.Huang, any chance you have written down the needed steps to install RASA v1.10.16 on the jetson nano?

Edit: I was able to install rasa v1.10.16 on the jetson nano.

Using the pre-compiled tensorflow 2.1 from nvidia. Official TensorFlow for Jetson Nano! - Jetson Nano - NVIDIA Developer Forums

For tensorflow-addons i build v0.9.0 from source using only cpu ops. GitHub - tensorflow/addons at v0.9.0

Best regards, Alex