L3-AI is approaching and we're hosting a giveaway!

Hey Rasa @community

The L3-AI conference is coming up very soon, it’s completely free, and we would love to see our whole conversational AI community there on June 17!

:speaking_head: Speaker List & Registration

We’ve confirmed over 40 speakers from Forrester, T-Mobile, Salesforce, Nvidia, and more! See the speaker list here. L3-AI sessions are grouped into three tracks—Imagine, Create, and Scale—covering the full lifecycle of building virtual assistants. Check out the agenda for more details.

While recordings will be available immediately to ticketholders after the event, tune in live to get to the full experience with networking, real-time commentary, and Q&A.

:point_right: Register here for free!

:gift: Swag Giveaway

For chance to win limited edition L3-AI merch, retweet this post or craft your own using #L3AI and tag us on Twitter @Rasa_HQ or Linkedin!

5 Likes

Rasa L3 AI Virtual Event

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @ChikkaUdayaSai! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey team, I completed the task mentioned on the forum for the giveaway. When will the results be announced for the same?

#L3-AI

Hey folks, the giveaway ends tomorrow at 4pm EST / 10pm CEST / 1:30am IST, winners will be contacted directly. We will also be giving more away during the event, so make sure to tune in! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seriously!!! A bag and a t-shirt? I usually give my girlfriend flowers and they look better as a gift than a bag with a logo. I just imagine if I got a call and said “Congratulations!!! You took part in our raffle and won a package. You are soooo lucky”. I’d rather go and buy bridal bouquets near me, it would give me much more pleasure and joy. It feels as if in the store during the planning phase of the raffle, someone had the idea to gift something that was lying in the trash.