Kuberentes auth problem

Hi guys, I have deployed rasax on to kuberentes on one of my servers but I’m having issues. I get the following after following quick install:

Welcome to Rasa X :tada:

Rasa X is currently being deployed on your machine. Ive masked my IP and PW

While you’re waiting please add the following line to your terminal configuration (depending on your operating system this is the ‘~/.bashrc’ or ‘~/.zshrc’ file). This is needed so that you can access the embedded cluster using the ‘kubectl’ command line interface.

export KUBECONFIG=/etc/rancher/k3s/k3s.yaml

Upgrading was successful 🎉. 
The deployment is ready 🎉. 
You can now access Rasa X on this URL: http://{myIP}/login?username=me&password={Password}

now when I go to my URL I get ‘Wrong credentials’ up top.

I checked the pods and they are all running and look fine as below though I do notice a lot of restarts on a few pods.

user@localhost:~$ kubectl get pods -n rasa
NAME                                   READY   STATUS    RESTARTS   AGE
rasa-app-796d8cb5d7-hnwbg              1/1     Running   0          10h
rasa-redis-master-0                    1/1     Running   0          10h
rasa-postgresql-0                      1/1     Running   0          10h
rasa-db-migration-service-0            1/1     Running   196        10h
rasa-nginx-55d4f96567-szcdb            1/1     Running   125        10h
rasa-rasa-x-5bb7cdc985-4dfsb           1/1     Running   0          2m40s
rasa-rabbit-0                          1/1     Running   0          2m30s
rasa-rasa-worker-576f5dbd47-q7fr9      1/1     Running   0          2m55s
rasa-rasa-production-cb4db9694-kldrt   1/1     Running   0          2m55s
rasa-event-service-857cbf9cbc-f5s2j    1/1     Running   196        10h

I did loged into the rasa-rasa-x-5bb7cdc985-4dfsb pod and checked credentials.yaml and didnt see my username or pass. Tried to re-install…what could be the issue?

I have to say after a lot of troubleshooting this option is a no go. I think before its offered as a preferred solution, more testing needs to be done. Also when I log into a pod there should be a way to use vim which is not an option. I will also say to remove this from my server was a bit of a task. Unfortunately IMO the K8 option is a no go.

Did yoy follow the installation documentation at Rasa docs and created the values.yml file with your credentials?.

And why do you need to access any container and modify files?. Shouldn’t be necessary if values.yml file created properly.