DIET classifier is automatically making new entities rather than picking the entities defined in the domain file. Due to that my testing is not being successful.
In this case, it is picking “maternity” perfectly fine.
input:- I want to know about maternity leave
In the below phrase, I haven’t specified “leaves” as an entity, but DIET is picking “leaves” as an entity. input:- my wife and I are planning on adopting a child and can you tell me about leaves`
My config file is:-
- name: WhitespaceTokenizer case_sensitive: False
- name: RegexFeaturizer
- name: LexicalSyntacticFeaturizer
- name: CountVectorsFeaturizer
- name: CountVectorsFeaturizer analyzer: char_wb min_ngram: 1 max_ngram: 4
- name: DIETClassifier epochs: 100
- name: EntitySynonymMapper