Introduce yourself!

(Adrian Kuma) #168

Hi, I’m Adrian. Node.js dev from Poland. I’ve started to use RASA few weeks ago and feel excited about that :slight_smile:

Cheers!

1 Like

(Karan Verma) #169

Hi, my name is Karan Verma. I’m Graduate CS Engineer from Jalandhar, India. Rasa is looking out to be an awesome platform that allows us to keep our private information. Looking forward to learn more about it and to contribute in Rasa :slight_smile:

1 Like

(Varsha Kirani) #170

Hello All, I am Varsha. I just started as a community engineer in Rasa. I work on maintaining the developer’s relationships in Rasa world. I enjoy coding and always eager to know more about machine learning models. I would love to here about any kind of feedbacks both technical and non-technical aspects of Rasa :slightly_smiling_face: :relaxed:

1 Like

(Sandeep Kumar Sahoo) #171

Hi All, I am sandeep from Bengaluru,India. Working in a American product base company as a SE. 2-3 months back there was a requirement for automating some of the user’s messages(sms,email,voice) like greeting, subscription,unsubscription etc. . We took it as a challenge and started doing POC using RASA to tackle this issue. We are successfully showed a demo to our higher management. Very soon we are going to start working on RASA Stack. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love coding and really passionate about it. Love travelling, playing cricket and pc games. Im very new to this AI n ML world and want to start my career as a ML Eng. Would love to hear some suggestions from you all guys. Thanks. sandeep 9986560552

3 Likes

(HUMBERTO BULHÕES ARANHA) #172

Hi everyone! I´m Humberto Aranha from Brazil, co-founder of a AI, ML services firm. We are currently learning Rasa in order to being capable of developing chatbots and voice assistants.

Thx!

2 Likes

(Lohitk27) #173

Hey Team , Well I’m Lohit from India , Working as Consultant my daily life goes as I used to deal with data regular building an ML algorithms and Deployment . Currently , I Started working on Chat Bot Application for sake of customer desk. So ,Need Any of mate in forum to help me out with rasa to run successfully.

2 Likes

(Yan Virin) #174

Hello,

my name is Yan Virin, I am a data scientist from California!

I am working on conversational agents right now and using rasa stack to that end. Very excited about the prospects of this endeavor and to be able to contribute to the community!

2 Likes

(Arghya Ganguly) #175

Hello,

I am Arghya from India, currently building a conversational agent using Rasa stack. Being a data scientist having 3+ years of experience in the industry, I am passionate about how ml,dl and rl can make the data dance and thus improve existing systems while innovating new ones.

I am thankful to each member of this community and looking forward to learn,contribute and grow along!

2 Likes

(goforheart) #176

Hello. I’m mantigames. I’m a gamer. I care about Rasa community. Love to be here.

1 Like

(Remy Reurling) #177

Hiya everyone,

I’m Remy and I work at Helpr (only in dutch, I’m sorry!). We design chatbots to help students aged 12-18 study their homework. We’re using the RASA framework to do so!

Expect a lot of questions from me since I have the feeling we’ll be pushing the limits of chatbot possibilities a lot. We’ll have to cram the whole educational curriculum for school subjects into one bot. That’ll be a blast!

6 Likes

(Pradeep Kumar) #178

Hello,

my name is Pradeep Kumar Kushwaha, I am Engineering Manager at a reputed organisation from Gurgaon,India!

I am working on conversational agents right now and using rasa stack to that end. Very excited about the prospects of this endeavour and to be able to contribute to the community!

3 Likes

(Dhruman Bhadeshiya) #179

Hello all, great to join this amazing community here. I am working with a Startup specialized in the Robotic Process Automation. We build all kind of automation stuff + build conversational interfaces for them using chatbots and/or voice bots.

Looking forward to amazing community!!

2 Likes

(Rafael Alcalde) #180

Hi There! I’m building several smart bots using Rasa and managing a team who is learning how to create a smart chatbot. We are Qrowd Makers and we are based in Madrid, Spain.

3 Likes

(Hemamalini) #181

Hi I am Hema. Exploring Rasa to build a chatbot which needs to be integrated with RPA.Looking forward !!

1 Like

(Prashant Ramesh Kamble) #182

Hi, I’ am Prashant working as a Software Engineer. Currently I am moving to AI domain by starting into chatbots. And I am very new to chatbot, so I am trying to build one simple chatbot using rasa stack for my organization to give them a overview of rasa platform. And I heard about rasa from one of my friend that it’s good platform to start with so I hope all community members will help me out with this.

1 Like

(Lakshi Athapaththu) #183

Hi, I am Lakshi, Undergraduate from the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I am currently working on a Voice based Dialog Management System for a Local Language, based on Machine Learning and NLP as a research project. I heard of Rasa from my supervisor. I think Rasa is one of the best places to begin my implementation. Since I am willing to learn more on ML, NLP fields I decided to join with the Rasa Community Forum.

1 Like

(Sachinkumar04428) #184

Hi I am Sachin. I recently started learning ML and NLP. Glad to join RASA. I would love to learn from you people. Thank you.

1 Like

(Matteo) #185

Hi all, I am Matteo, a software engineer from Italy. The company where I’m working recently started to participate to projects based with ML and NLP. I would like to learn more about RASA stack. Thank you to all.

1 Like

(Kevin Smith) #186

Hello all,

I’m Kevin a software engineer for Addiction Resource Systems looking to implement technology in an effort to beat addiction. Currently I’m looking to build prototypes of conversational ML and NLP to face real world issues. Looking forward to conversing with all of you.

Kev

2 Likes

(Vaibhavjainv) #187

Hey Everyone! My name is Vaibhav. I just started exploring AI & RASA. Finding it pretty interesting. I looked into starter pack and was able to follow the flow. What would be next steps to understand RASA better?

1 Like