I am Unable To Install Rasa X

Hello everyone. I have a problem; that is I can’t install Rasa X on my Windows 10 computer. Just showing “error opening file for writing” error. I don’t understand why this error is showing and how to solve this problem. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

@Michaeltheis Hello, and welcome to our community!

Can you please briefly explain what steps you are using for installation?

Thanks for replying. I have tried to install Rasa X through Multipass. But showing this error.

@Michaeltheis please share the error screenshot? OR do you want me I share your the solution and you will follow as per the instructions? Please do let me know! I am happy to help you bro!

@Michaeltheis you are using Windows or Ubuntu Machine ?

I am using Windows 10 64 bit.

@Michaeltheis

Please follow these steps as per your requirements and ignore the steps which you already have:

Please install Anaconda from Anaconda | Individual Edition , then create the conda environment using the following command

1. conda create -n rasa3 python=3.8
  2. conda activate rasa 3

Note: I’d recommend to create a fresh environment if not you can proceed with next steps:

For Rasa Open Source:

`pip install rasa==2.8.1`
`pip install rasa-sdk==2.8.1'

check version rasa --version its install or not

For Installing basic project:

rasa init

then if you need

For Rasa-X Installation

pip install rasa-x==0.39.3 --extra-index-url https://pypi.rasa.com/simple

check rasa version rasa --version its install or not

You will see some error : ImportError: cannot import name ‘RowProxy’ from ‘sqlalchemy.engine’ Install

pip install SQLAlchemy==1.3.22 should fix it

If sanic related error: pip install sanic-jwt==1.6.0

delete .db (events and rasa ) if is showing alembic issue.

If you have any error in-between please share with us.

I hope this will solve your issue.

Thanks for replying. I already figured out the problem. Yesterday I searched around on Google and found this. It helps me to solve the issue. I just changed the security permission, the issue is fixed. Hopefully, it will help others also.

No worries!