How to solve this error: No rule to make target `train-nlu'

@ Juste, I am trying to train nlu.md but its throwing following error can you please help on this.

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.706] (c) 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\vishnu.narayan>cd C:\Users\vishnu.narayan\Desktop\My POC\starter-pack-rasa-nlu\data

C:\Users\vishnu.narayan\Desktop\My POC\starter-pack-rasa-nlu\data>make train-nlu make: *** No rule to make target `train-nlu’. Stop.

C:\Users\vishnu.narayan\Desktop\My POC\starter-pack-rasa-nlu\data>

The Makefile is in the parent directory. You’ll have to run make in the starter-pack-rasa-nlu directory or with the directory of the Makefile specified like make -C C:\Users\vishnu.narayan\Desktop\My POC\starter-pack-rasa-nlu train-nlu

Still its throwing the same error.

If you’re using the unmodified starter pack with its original Makefile, could you please navigate to the folder, where the Makefile is located and run make help to see, if make does even execute the Makefile.

It’s possible to train and run everything without make, you can just look up the commands in the Makefile. For training the nlu:

python -m rasa_nlu.train -c nlu_config.yml --data data/nlu_data.md -o models --project current --verbose

To run it:

python -m rasa_nlu.server --path ./models