How to handle error message?

0 So I am making a bot in rasa which helps high school graduates find a university. the bot asks the user about the location where the user is looking for a university/college. I have stored the name of location in intents like this. intent: location1 examples: | New York intent: location2 examples: | California and in domain the replies are some what like this. utter_location1: text: “here is a university in New York” utter_location2: text: “here is a university in California” How to make the bot reply “sorry there are no university/college in the location you are looking for” if the user enters a location for example Irving for which I haven’t stored any information on available universities there. I am quite new to these. Please help, and can I get some advice about other ways of making this bot.

I would recommend using a location entity rather than intents. Intents should be uniquely mapped to; otherwise, your prediction confidence will be low. So you should use just one intent, like inform. I would then recommend using a custom action to search through a data structure containing all acceptable locations for the extracted entity. Hope this helps