How to create user feedback in rasa

I want to create a feedback system where user can sent feedback in text or ask query that are not in bot intent definition . How we can handle such type of text.

Ex: I mad a Write to us button where user can sent his query if he is not satisfied with bot output.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Is it possible in rasa that it is taking value like below and get it in slot?

I can’t see the image you posted

1 Like

It’s type of form where name and message is there . Do we have option to show form to user and user can fill it. Form will save the data in slots?

1 Like

Hi @akelad I am using form field in custom action to save the data in slot. I want once the data is stored and incident is created same form action should ask to create new incident using button. On next call how to reset the slots. I used below code in custom action

response = “”“Your information Name :{} Email: {} and Mesage :{} is save we will contact you soon”"".format(name, email, message ) dispatcher.utter_message(response) buttons = [{ “title”: “Yes”, “payload”: “/Write_to_us” }, { “title”: “No”, “payload”: “/goodbye” }] dispatcher.utter_button_message(“Do you want to create new incident” ,buttons)

return []

@neerajb1 Hello How did you create intent for the message slot cause it can cross with any intent since there is no fixed message to train the bot on it

1 Like