How should I understand this?

Hi guys, I am trying to set up the beginners weatherbot and using the same requirements.txt used in github. After all dependecies installed, I was updating numpy, and despite the new package had been installed correctly, I recieved the following warnings below. The way I understand what my CMD wants to warn me is exactly as it is saying on prompt, but the way I consider it is like “Hey, the CMDis saying that my dependecies are outdated and could not be compatible with my version of Rasa Core and NLU, but I do not need to care about this because if this warnings were serious, the requirements.txt on Github had already been updated” Am I thinking correctly here?

• rasa-nlu 0.13.8 has requirement matplotlib~=2.0, but you’ll have matplotlib 1.5.3 which is incompatible.
  • rasa-core 0.12.2 has requirement coloredlogs~=10.0, but you’ll have coloredlogs 7.3 which is incompatible.
  • rasa-core 0.12.2 has requirement ConfigArgParse~=0.13.0, but you’ll have configargparse 0.12.0 which is incompatible.
  • rasa-core 0.12.2 has requirement fakeredis~=0.10.0, but you’ll have fakeredis 0.8.2 which is incompatible.
  • rasa-core 0.12.2 has requirement fbmessenger~=5.0, but you’ll have fbmessenger 4.3.1 which is incompatible.
  • rasa-core 0.12.2 has requirement flask~=1.0, but you’ll have flask 0.12 which is incompatible.
  • rasa-core 0.12.2 has requirement networkx~=2.0, but you’ll have networkx 1.11 which is incompatible.
  • rasa-core 0.12.2 has requirement packaging~=17.0, but you’ll have packaging 18.0 which is incompatible.
  • rasa-core 0.12.2 has requirement requests~=2.20, but you’ll have requests 2.14.2 which is incompatible.
  • rasa-core 0.12.2 has requirement tensorflow==1.10.0, but you’ll have tensorflow 1.12.0 which is incompatible.
  • en-core-web-sm 2.0.0 has requirement spacy>=2.0.0a18, but you’ll have spacy 1.8.2 which is incompatible

Thanks a lot in advance and I will appreciate all feedback.

Hey @Vinicivs. Things should still work, not exaclty sure about the tensorflow warning, but I will check if the requirements need an update.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply Juste. In my case, I am unable to train the model as I explained here (No Response when running nlu_model.py · Issue #41 · JustinaPetr/Weatherbot_Tutorial · GitHub), so I decided to ask about these warnings here too, since for me as a complete beginner don’t have any idea where a possible error are coming from.