Goodbye & thank you

A quick update for you all: today is my last data at Rasa. I’ve had a wonderful two and a half years here, and I really treasure having met with so many of you in my time here. However, all good things must come to an end and the time has come for me to move on. (Rasa does have an open role for a developer advocate if you’re interested.)

I’ll be taking some time to rest and recharge, but then have some exciting projects lined up! If you’d like to learn more about them, I’d suggest following my Twitter or YouTube channel.

Happy trails and hopefully we’ll meet again.

Dr. Rachael Tatman

30 Likes

Sad to see you go, you are the first face of Rasa I’ve ever seen!

Your videos and live streams helped so much in introducing me to Rasa, and even after I learned all about Rasa, I always enjoyed watching them!

Thank you so much for what you did for the community, and I wish you all the best :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you Chris!

1 Like

Thank you so much for all! I learned a lot with you :smiley:

All the best @rctatman !

1 Like

A serious loss for RASA and all us :frowning:

Thank you for your great live codings, Chapeau! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I learned so much from you! I hope you all the best!

1 Like

So sad to read that. We learned a lot from your great videos and posts.

Sad to see you leaving. I 've learned quite a bit from your videos. Good luck on your new endeavors!

Thank you Rachael, best wishes for your future endeavors.

Thanks for your big support!

A humble thanks to you, Best wishes for your future.

Sad to see you go, Your tutorials really helped me and the live stream which answered all my doubts. Thank you! All the best @rctatman

Awwww really sad to see you go Rachael, I have learned so much from you! We will miss you so much. I hope that you will continue to post videos on youtube. Wish you all the best :heart:

Thanks @rctatman !!!

Thank you @rctatman for all your work for the rasa and the broader NLP community. Your videos are both entertaining and informative and introduced me and so many others to rasa. I wish you all the best for future projects.

I learned so much from you. Thank you so much @rctatman

Best wishes :heart: