Getting no response for a message on rasa x

I’m not getting any response for a message on rasa-x, just the request is being sent. Using the same model I’m getting response using rasa shell. What could be the possible reason? Any help is appreciated

Hi @arushi, can you share more about your setup? What version of Rasa Open Source and X are you using? How are you running Rasa X? Are you describing the Talk to your bot interface?

Hi I am experiencing the same issue, my environment is setup as follows: Rasa Version : 2.8.12 Minimum Compatible Version: 2.8.9 Rasa SDK Version : 2.8.2 Rasa X Version : None Python Version : 3.8.12 Operating System : Linux-5.11.0-38-generic-x86_64-with-glibc2.17 Python Path : /home/rasaxserver/anaconda3/envs/rasa/bin/python

I am trying to install rasa x using the “Quick-Installation” mode. However, the situation is the same as @arushi . I tried to trace the network and saw that are numerous requests sent timelessly but the response body has empty values in the json string.

did you try interactive session or debug?

@rajas.black Yes I can talk to my bot using rasa interactive.

I am facing a similar issue. I deployed the latest rasa-x helm chart last week, trained a model and deployed it. Interactive session works fine but the deployed model doesn’t give any response. I looked at the the logs for the pods but didn’t find anything. Not sure how to debug it.

I looked at the the logs for the pods but didn’t find anything.

@ssista what do you mean? Was there no output from any of the pods? By the way, have you tried enabling the debug mode?

Reinstall with helm upgrade fixed the issue. Thanks.

1 Like

Mine hasn’t resolve yet, anyone please help?

Could you share the logs of the the rasa production pod from the time it started and until you talked to the bot? Also, please format the logs in a code block to make it readable.

Hi I am not sure where I can find the logs you had mentioned. Could you please specify which logs I have to provide and where can I find them? thanks!

@hsm207 Do you mean the logs when I run rasa x - - debug ?

@arthurchan No. Earlier you mentioned:

Could you link to the exact doc you followed to do the installation?

If you really did the Quick-Installation then you will have a k8s cluster and you need to get the logs from the rasa x pod.

@hsm207 Hi, I am sorry to have you look at this large log for tracing my issue.I found it interesting that I received 200 response, meaning that I the server is able to recognize my request. However, it seemed that the request is being sent endlessly despite the 200 code. rasa-x-log.txt (2.8 MB)