Facebook webhook post requests on the internal rasa server not working

HI all, Since this morning, when I try to send message on facebook messenger channel, I get this error:

[2019-07-03 15:57:27 +0200] [14372] [ERROR] Exception occurred while handling uri: 'http://<custom>.ngrok.io/webhooks/facebook/webhook'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "$HOME/paysikabot/lib/python3.7/site-packages/sanic/app.py", line 917, in handle_request
    response = await response
  File "$HOME/paysikabot/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasa/core/channels/facebook.py", line 319, in webhook
    await messenger.handle(request.json)
  File "$HOME/paysikabot/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasa/core/channels/facebook.py", line 66, in handle
    for message in entry["messaging"]:
KeyError: 'messaging'

I try many things, but nothing seems to solve the problem. I restart, change the page access token, etc… However, when I run on the shell with rasa shell command, everything seem to work properly.

I use rasa 1.1.4. I was using till this evening, rasa 1.0.0 Any idea how to solve it ?

Thanks in advance.

It seems that the message likely isn’t getting to you in the correct format. Are you using ngrok? If so, what’s the content of the POST request?

Actually, the content of the post request was wrong. The delay of reception of the message too long. this was due to the bug that all Facebook platform encountered yesterday. Today, everything is alright.

Ah, that’s unfortunate, i’m glad you got it figured out though!