facebook messenger does not give response in rasa core bot
Steps followed to create Facebook Messenger Bot :
Created a new app by clicking on Add New App.
Moving to Product list and start configuring messenger (product), then moving to settings - Basic and saved App secret for reference.
- Moving to Messenger settings (left panel), created a page with the same name as our app i.e “C2bot”, on selecting the page (C2bot) “Page Access Token” will get generated . Saved the Token for reference
- Then in same page configured Web hook callback URL (generated with Ngrok) , kept verify Token same as our app name C2bot . Then we checked all events for Web hook URL and subscribed our page. Now it shows the Web Hook configuration is completed with green check.
Now we start pinging our chatbot and expecting auto response as per trained model
We understand that we can track the request that are being sent to temporary URL generated by Ngrok and logs are below :
All Requests POST /webhooks/facebook/webhook 200 OK 20.7ms POST /webhooks/facebook/webhook 200 OK 28.46ms POST /webhooks/facebook/webhook 200 OK 24.35ms POST /webhooks/facebook/webhook 200 OK 17.16ms
- We also understand that our RASA APIs are receiving requests from temporary URL and logs are below :
2019-02-20 13:49:39.872185: I tensorflow/core/platform/cpu_feature_guard.cc:141] Your CPU supports instructions that this TensorFlow binary was not compiled to use: AVX2 FMA 10.0.0.215 - - [2019-02-20 13:53:21] “GET /webhooks/facebook/webhook?hub.mode=subscribe&hub.challenge=2057360879&hub.verify_token=C2bot HTTP/1.1” 200 126 0.001643 10.0.0.215 - - [2019-02-20 13:54:46] “POST /webhooks/facebook/webhook HTTP/1.1” 200 122 0.247277 10.0.0.215 - - [2019-02-20 13:55:13] “POST /webhooks/facebook/webhook HTTP/1.1” 200 122 0.141358 10.0.0.215 - - [2019-02-20 13:55:48] “POST /webhooks/facebook/webhook HTTP/1.1” 200 122 0.131841
Note : Some very basic steps that i looked in & followed –
- Logging out of the profile and again logging in.
- Unsubscribing the page and again subscribing the page.
- In roles i can see my name as administrator .
And the same set up was working fine a week before and we were getting response from chatbot but that account got blocked and we created a new account now facing this issue of not getting any reply . Thanks for helping