Earn Developer Badge

Thanks @Emma :rocket:

1 Like

Hi @Emma ,

I have also received my Rasa Developer Certificate a few months ago Santiago Gonzalez Toral - Rasa Developer Certificate.pdf (120.1 KB)

1 Like

Hey @santteegt, congratulations on completing it! You now have the badge. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Emma, I have completed the [Official] Rasa Certification Workshop on Udemy, but not received any emails with the certificate. Also, I have not filled any form for requesting the same. Could you please assist?

Hey, I had the message in Udemy course message thread, not a direct email. The link to the form was there too. Maybe it will help you locate it😉

2 Likes

Thanks, @emlozin!! I was able to find the form link. I’ll wait for getting the certificate :slight_smile:

Hi @Emma ,

I completed the rasa certification workshop, could you add the badge to my profile ?

Thanks, Matthieu

Matthieu Vanhoutte - Rasa Developer Certificate.pdf (119.0 KB)

Hey @emlozin, @UpasanaGupta, @mattvan83

Congrats on completing the certification workshop! :sunglasses: :trophy: I have updated your forum profiles to reflect this achievement. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Emma,

I Have completed the Rasa Certification Workshop. Could you add the badge to my profile?

Rasa Developer Certificate.pdf (119.2 KB)

there we go @Yasmine, congrats to you too! :tada:

1 Like

Hi @Emma

I have completed my advanced development workshop recently. Kindly help by updating my badge.

Thank you

1 Like

Hey Emma,

I Have completed the Rasa Certification Workshop. Could you add the badge to my profile?

Prakash R - Rasa Developer Certificate[363].pdf (118.6 KB)

Hi @Emma , I received my certification and badges from rasa. Can I ask you please to add the badge to my forum account?
Mariam Harfouch - Rasa Developer Certificate.pdf (118.8 KB)

Hey @prakashr @MariamHar ,

Congrats on completing the Rasa Certification Workshop! :rasa_cert_dev: :tada: I have updated your profiles to reflect this achievement. Have a lovely weekend!

1 Like

Hi Emma,

Can you please do the same for me? I have a Rasa Developer Certificate, ID: 2EG GMY 6E7, and another one is coming shortly from my participation on the Rasa Advanced Workshop and having passed the Rasa Summit Advanced Workshop Certification Exam on 21-02-10. I imagine I can have badges for those added to my profile, right?

Is there a way forum users can add their badges themselves? If yes, it would be good to have a post indicating how. If not. it would be great to implement it. :grinning:

Thanks,

Hi @Emma,

I completed the rasa certification workshop, when I will receive the certificate?

Hi @Emma, I have completed the Rasa developer certification training in Udemy ( https://www.udemy.com/certificate/UC-78ad1294-2f76-4ea8-b3e3-023e20ad3b6c) on Feb 28, 2021. I have not received the certificate from Rasa yet. Could you please look into it. Thanks,Tuhin

Hey @sirmigueltorres @mohamedali61 @tuhinssam,

Congratulations on completing the workshop and becoming officially certified! I have updated all of your badges. :tada: :trophy:

1. How long does it take to receive my Rasa certificate?

• Since our team are creating these for everyone who completed the course, it may take a couple of weeks to process it. If it’s been longer than 3 weeks, please send us a message through Udemy, and we’ll look into it for you! :slight_smile:
  • Additionally, make sure that you have requested the additional Rasa Certificate through Udemy. You can find the request form in your Udemy Message Inbox.

2. How long does it take to get my forum badge and title?

• Similar to above, we update these badges in batches (typically by the end of the first week of each month).
  • Make sure that the email address that you used for Udemy, matches the one you use for the forum. If they do not, not to worry, just send let us know here on the forum, and we will look into verifying it for you.

3. Can you allow us to add badges to our own profile?

Currently, there is not a way for you to add those badges yourself, this is mainly because we want to verify that developers have the certification before distributing the badges. It’s also not possible for us to connect Udemy and Discourse to help us automate it. However, we will take note of the suggestion and keep it in mind for future improvements to the process. :+1:

@sirmigueltorres our team are currently working on the certificates for the summit course :slight_smile: I will keep you updated

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Emma. Yes, there must be a way to make it a non manual process. Once a developer joins the forum, or gets a new certification, his/her credentials are automatically verified against database(s). :smiley: and his/her badges are displayed. This should be regardless of those credentials coming from Udemy, Coursera, EdX, any conference / workshop, Rasa… Thanks again.

1 Like

Hello @Emma, Thank you for granting Rasa developer badge. I didn’t receive any request form in Udemy Message Inbox ( are you referring mail inbox?). If possible could you please send me the request form to [sensitive email data removed]?