Hi All i’m connecting rasa to teams which is used within our company. please correct me if my plan is wrong:
- apply “Bot Channels Registration” with bussiness subscription and configure webhook to endpoint
- register my chatbot in “app registeration” under our company directory in Azure
- use app id and password in credential.yml I’m not farmiliar with Azure, as i go with above flow, i met below issue:
- how does app and “bot channel” connect?
- when i was applying “bot channel registration”, i got error of “AAD App creation failed, please check your aad permission”, i turn to apply permission in my company’s request link, but they ask me to input some SSO URL, i didn’t get why i need sso information here. As my understanding, anyone under my company’s directory can talk to my chatbot and this should authorized by Azure.
- If everything is done, how can find my chatbot? with App display name or bot handle? Thanks in advanced.