Connect rasa to a web site with the recommeded plataform

You can use various cloud services like AWS and upload your bot to a server. Then you can create a secure connection using SSH certs. There are other ways as well like heroku or pythonanywhere which lets you create a server. For testing purposes you can use ngrok to establish a secured connection.

1 Like

Hey there, I have bee also struggling with this,but finally cracked it.Please read the below article if any one need help.

2 Likes

How do i use the user_id in actions.py file ???

Hi is there any ways or documentation to customize rasa web chat like changing its color changing icons changing button stylings etc. chat starting button and closing button customizing. image and chage colors inside buttons.

basically i need to customize them.

Hello Rishie, I am new using Rasa and I would like to do the same thing as you.

Did you get to find an answer ? If yes, could you share that with me ? :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much

Hey @Dany, I had provided a solution which may help you, check it out here:

Rasa Web chat customizing buttons,colors alligning etc

Hello @JiteshGaikwad… Thank you so much. I’ll give a try. So I guess we could change even the position of the box and so on ?

hello how a rasa chatbot search in particular website for user query and returns the result to user any one know this?

hey how a rasa chatbot search in a website for user query and sends response back to user in chat widget

example
user website like :www.abced.com
user: hi
bot: hi
user: what is machine learning?
bot:??
how the bot open the website and search for the user query ?
please help me…

Hello everyone, Rasa gives the possibility to block the chat ? Instead a box dialog where the user types we give options so the user could click ?

Thank you very much

hey @Dany,

This is handled by the UI(front-end) and not by Rasa :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes @Dany, you can change any properties just that you should know the css class name so that you can their properties. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, @JiteshGaikwad,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I would like to take a look in all that, but as I am new using this kind of technology, I don’t know if there is a complete doc showing what we could do.

What I am trying to look for is :

• A chatbot who gives the options to click instead a box dialog
  • Possiblity of host, so I could put in a iframe (to give it to anyone) and instead to click on the “chat icon” to start talking, it would appear and would start talking and it would give the possibilities written in some file

I think it is simpler than to give the possibility to the user type and write words that has nothing to do. But as I am new I don’t know which doc look for.

I am sorry the immense text.

Thank you so much.

I didn’t quiet get that properly can you explain this bit more :sweat_smile:

I see that the widget gets created in the bottom right of a webpage, if you want to create a iframe what you can do is that write the code mentioned below in the iframe, I am not sure whether this will work or not but you can give it a try :sweat_smile:(as I don’t have my Rasa system with me to test the below code) :

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<iframe id="iFrame" src="about:blank"></iframe>

<script type="text/javascript">
   var doc = document.getElementById('iFrame').contentWindow.document;
   doc.open();
   doc.write('<div id="webchat"/>');
   doc.close();
</script>

<script src="https://storage.googleapis.com/mrbot-cdn/webchat-latest.js"></script>

<script>
  WebChat.default.init({
    selector: "#webchat",
    initPayload: "/get_started",
    customData: {"language": "en"}, // arbitrary custom data. Stay minimal as this will be added to the socket
    socketUrl: "http://localhost:5500",
    socketPath: "/socket.io/",
    title: "Title",
    subtitle: "Subtitle",
  })
</script>

</body>
</html>

let me know if this helps you out :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha, sorry @JiteshGaikwad , and thank you again.

I meant a bot like this :

So if the user chooses tea for instance:

the next question would be for exemple: Which kind of tea ? And down some options to click instead of type : black, white, green.

and so on.

1 Like

@Dany, do you mean like a checkboxes or radio buttons?

1 Like

Yes @JiteshGaikwad , or just a simple click, and voilà, next question appears

I don’t know how to do it using the rasa-webchat since I haven’t used it extensively, but you can try out the widget which I created using jQuery :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Dany, thanks for this ui element. I will definitely try out this to build in my widget :slight_smile:

1 Like

:smiley: thank you for all your time and infos @JiteshGaikwad. I will check all those options you told me. And I will check if it is possible to do what I am searching for. Really thank you

1 Like