Connect rasa to a web site with the recommeded plataform

Hello Rishie, I am new using Rasa and I would like to do the same thing as you.

Did you get to find an answer ? If yes, could you share that with me ? :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much

Hey @Dany, I had provided a solution which may help you, check it out here:

Rasa Web chat customizing buttons,colors alligning etc

Hello @JiteshGaikwadā€¦ Thank you so much. Iā€™ll give a try. So I guess we could change even the position of the box and so on ?

hello how a rasa chatbot search in particular website for user query and returns the result to user any one know this?

hey how a rasa chatbot search in a website for user query and sends response back to user in chat widget

example
user website like :www.abced.com
user: hi
bot: hi
user: what is machine learning?
bot:??
how the bot open the website and search for the user query ?
please help meā€¦

Hello everyone, Rasa gives the possibility to block the chat ? Instead a box dialog where the user types we give options so the user could click ?

Thank you very much

hey @Dany,

This is handled by the UI(front-end) and not by Rasa :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes @Dany, you can change any properties just that you should know the css class name so that you can their properties. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, @JiteshGaikwad,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I would like to take a look in all that, but as I am new using this kind of technology, I donā€™t know if there is a complete doc showing what we could do.

What I am trying to look for is :

• A chatbot who gives the options to click instead a box dialog
  • Possiblity of host, so I could put in a iframe (to give it to anyone) and instead to click on the ā€œchat iconā€ to start talking, it would appear and would start talking and it would give the possibilities written in some file

I think it is simpler than to give the possibility to the user type and write words that has nothing to do. But as I am new I donā€™t know which doc look for.

I am sorry the immense text.

Thank you so much.

I didnā€™t quiet get that properly can you explain this bit more :sweat_smile:

I see that the widget gets created in the bottom right of a webpage, if you want to create a iframe what you can do is that write the code mentioned below in the iframe, I am not sure whether this will work or not but you can give it a try :sweat_smile:(as I donā€™t have my Rasa system with me to test the below code) :

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<iframe id="iFrame" src="about:blank"></iframe>

<script type="text/javascript">
   var doc = document.getElementById('iFrame').contentWindow.document;
   doc.open();
   doc.write('<div id="webchat"/>');
   doc.close();
</script>

<script src="https://storage.googleapis.com/mrbot-cdn/webchat-latest.js"></script>

<script>
  WebChat.default.init({
    selector: "#webchat",
    initPayload: "/get_started",
    customData: {"language": "en"}, // arbitrary custom data. Stay minimal as this will be added to the socket
    socketUrl: "http://localhost:5500",
    socketPath: "/socket.io/",
    title: "Title",
    subtitle: "Subtitle",
  })
</script>

</body>
</html>

let me know if this helps you out :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha, sorry @JiteshGaikwad , and thank you again.

I meant a bot like this :

So if the user chooses tea for instance:

the next question would be for exemple: Which kind of tea ? And down some options to click instead of type : black, white, green.

and so on.

1 Like

@Dany, do you mean like a checkboxes or radio buttons?

1 Like

Yes @JiteshGaikwad , or just a simple click, and voilĆ , next question appears

I donā€™t know how to do it using the rasa-webchat since I havenā€™t used it extensively, but you can try out the widget which I created using jQuery :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Dany, thanks for this ui element. I will definitely try out this to build in my widget :slight_smile:

1 Like

:smiley: thank you for all your time and infos @JiteshGaikwad. I will check all those options you told me. And I will check if it is possible to do what I am searching for. Really thank you

1 Like

hi. Can anyone helps me to deploy rasa to cloud server such as Google Cloud Platform or Heroku ? :slight_smile: I really really need a solution.

hey @Dany, welcome. happy to help :relaxed:

1 Like

Hi @Juste, i want to host my rasa assistant into my website (in server) and i used socket.io how can i deploy, please tell me the instructions.

Hi @Naveen733. We actually made a Rasa Masterclass episode on that. Check it out. The process is the same if your assistant is already on a server.