Hello Rishie, I am new using Rasa and I would like to do the same thing as you.
Did you get to find an answer ? If yes, could you share that with me ? 
Thank you so much
Hello Rishie, I am new using Rasa and I would like to do the same thing as you.
Did you get to find an answer ? If yes, could you share that with me ? 
Thank you so much
Hey @Dany, I had provided a solution which may help you, check it out here:
Hello @JiteshGaikwad… Thank you so much. I’ll give a try. So I guess we could change even the position of the box and so on ?
hello how a rasa chatbot search in particular website for user query and returns the result to user any one know this?
hey how a rasa chatbot search in a website for user query and sends response back to user in chat widget
example
user website like :www.abced.com
user: hi
bot: hi
user: what is machine learning?
bot:??
how the bot open the website and search for the user query ?
please help me…
Hello everyone, Rasa gives the possibility to block the chat ? Instead a box dialog where the user types we give options so the user could click ?
Thank you very much
hey @Dany,
This is handled by the UI(front-end) and not by Rasa ![]()
yes @Dany, you can change any properties just that you should know the css class name so that you can their properties. 
Hey, @JiteshGaikwad,
Thank you so much for your reply.
I would like to take a look in all that, but as I am new using this kind of technology, I don’t know if there is a complete doc showing what we could do.
What I am trying to look for is :
I think it is simpler than to give the possibility to the user type and write words that has nothing to do. But as I am new I don’t know which doc look for.
I am sorry the immense text.
Thank you so much.
I didn’t quiet get that properly can you explain this bit more ![]()
I see that the widget gets created in the bottom right of a webpage, if you want to create a iframe what you can do is that write the code mentioned below in the iframe, I am not sure whether this will work or not but you can give it a try
(as I don’t have my Rasa system with me to test the below code) :
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>
<iframe id="iFrame" src="about:blank"></iframe>
<script type="text/javascript">
var doc = document.getElementById('iFrame').contentWindow.document;
doc.open();
doc.write('<div id="webchat"/>');
doc.close();
</script>
<script src="https://storage.googleapis.com/mrbot-cdn/webchat-latest.js"></script>
<script>
WebChat.default.init({
selector: "#webchat",
initPayload: "/get_started",
customData: {"language": "en"}, // arbitrary custom data. Stay minimal as this will be added to the socket
socketUrl: "http://localhost:5500",
socketPath: "/socket.io/",
title: "Title",
subtitle: "Subtitle",
})
</script>
</body>
</html>
let me know if this helps you out ![]()
Haha, sorry @JiteshGaikwad , and thank you again.
I meant a bot like this :
So if the user chooses tea for instance:
the next question would be for exemple: Which kind of tea ? And down some options to click instead of type : black, white, green.
and so on.
@Dany, do you mean like a checkboxes or radio buttons?
Yes @JiteshGaikwad , or just a simple click, and voilà, next question appears
I don’t know how to do it using the rasa-webchat since I haven’t used it extensively, but you can try out the widget which I created using jQuery 
Hey @Dany, thanks for this ui element. I will definitely try out this to build in my widget 
thank you for all your time and infos @JiteshGaikwad. I will check all those options you told me. And I will check if it is possible to do what I am searching for. Really thank you
hi. Can anyone helps me to deploy rasa to cloud server such as Google Cloud Platform or Heroku ?
I really really need a solution.
hey @Dany, welcome. happy to help 
Hi @Naveen733. We actually made a Rasa Masterclass episode on that. Check it out. The process is the same if your assistant is already on a server.