Hey there Rasa @community
Today, we are delighted to welcome Cobus Greyling into the Rasa Hero group!
Cobus has written several outstanding articles and tutorials on Rasa, some of which were even featured on Medium under the Machine Learning section! Such as:
He has also gone a step further for our Spanish-speaking community by collaborating with Planeta Chatbot to localize his articles into Spanish. Check out his posts below:
- How to create an Open Source NLU api with Rasa / Como crear API NLU de codigo abierto con Rasa
- Using Rasa for chatbot development in any vernacular language
- Migrating to Rasa Open Source NLU from Microsoft Luis
- How to migrate your chatbot from IBM Watson assistant to Rasa
- Define concepts in your entity data with Rasa
- Eight things differentiating Rasa from other chatbot platforms / Cosas que diferencian a Rasa de otras plataformas chatbot
- Rasa debunks five myths of machine learning chatbots
We are very grateful to Cobus for the time and effort he’s taken to put together all of these top quality resources on Rasa Open Source, Rasa X, CDD and other topics such as NLU and migrating your assistant from other software. We are always super excited to see what he publishes next and shares on his social channels!
Join us in following Cobus on: