Can't Correct just one action in a list in Rasa X

After finishing a form, Rasa correctly clears out the slots and deactivates the form. Then it incorrectly predicts action_listen. When I try to fix by clicking “Correct this”, Rasa X removes all actions in this turn (including all the slot resetting and form deactivation).

There is no ability to just correct this last action by itself any more. (Note that this works fine in Rasa Interactive)

@mmm3bbb Have you tried to utter a template in your action file where your form actions being handled? For example :

def submit(
        self,
        dispatcher: CollectingDispatcher,
        tracker: Tracker,
        domain: Dict[Text,Any],
    ) -> List[Dict]:
        dispatcher.utter_template("utter_all_done", tracker)
        return []

Above code will utter the template “utter_all_done” at the end of the form. Just try it and tell

@venura Actually, the “Here’s your change…” is from the submit() function. And then it empties out the form slots.

def submit( self, dispatcher: CollectingDispatcher, tracker: Tracker, domain: Dict[Text, Any],) -> List[Dict]:
    dispatcher.utter_template("utter_currency_change", tracker)
    return [SlotSet(s, None) for s in self.required_slots(tracker)]

But that’s not the issue. It’s a bug (I believe) in Rasa X that does not allow you to change the last predicted action because it also wipes out all of the previous actions related to the form. Previously in Rasa X, I could just change that last action (action_listen) without affecting the actions above it. And indeed rasa interactive works correctly.