I have installed a fresh installation of RasaX on an AWS EC2 t3.medium instance using the Quick-Install script and connected it with the original Playground project downloaded from the docs (via Version Control Integration).
Now, when trying to talk to the bot, the conversation gets stuck right away. The bot keeps showing the typing indicator ("…") without any response.
- The network tab itself shows no errors.
- I have disabled the adblocker
- I have tried in 3 different browsers (FF, Chrome, Safari)
- Also the API endpoint (/webhooks/rest/webhook) returns a 200 without any content
- I initially noticed this with my original bot project and could verify the same behavior with the one from the Playground.
Has anyone experienced such behavior recently?
Version: Rasa X 0.33.0rc1