(base) C:\Users\yashu>rasa init --no-prompt 'rasa' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file

(base) C:\Users\yashu>rasa init --no-prompt ‘rasa’ is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

I have this issue someone please help

@Tobias_Wochinger

• How did you install Rasa?
  • Any warnings / errors during the installation?
  • did you restart the terminal after the installation?

I am trying to execute the command "rasa init --no-prompt". in the virtual environment where I have installed rasa as per the documentation The error I am getting is below ‘rasa’ is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Are you sure that your virtual environment is activated when you are running rasa? Another community member had the issue, that Windows indicated the venv is activated, while it wasn’t

Yes - but I had the below message while installing rasa using command pip install rasa Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement tensorflow~=1.15.0 (from rasa) (from versions: )

Can you try upgrading pip (python -m pip install --upgrade pip) and then try again?

Windows still having a problem - moved to Mac and it worked…Will give a try in windows later

i also meet this problem too, and now i was still try to solve it