I am pretty sure most people have run into this problem, I would need some help to solve it.
This is our scenario:
- We have a bot connected to Facebook.
- Users can chat with our bot
- We go to rasa x review the conversation and mark it as reviewed
- Once the same user will start chatting with our bot, the conversation’s tag (reviewed) won’t change. Is there a way I can setup RASA X to automatically un-flag a conversation from reviewed once user send me new message
- Let’s say our users talks a lot ot our bot and now they have ~1k utterances. I am reviewing the last one (latest conversation the user had with our bot). I find a new story within that conversation. How can I select let’s say just 6 turns from that conversation and make out a story? It seems currently I can just select the end cursor of that story and the beginning will be default to the start of session, which in some cases can be long
Curious if others have seen these problems and know a good workaround? I am new to rasa, so maybe I just don’t know how to use the product well and doing something wrong here.