Adding new nlu data

Hello. When I try to add some new data to nlu via plus sign, writing any letter causes it’s disappearing, and nothing happenes then. Also previously writing to the bot in rasa x caused the message appearing in nlu data, now nothing happenes. I believe something is broken with mine rasa x now. Did someone have similar issue?

So it is indeed, I get some errors in console

Also I have issue scrolling chat upwards, but probably it’s not related to exact this problem.

Can you paste the output in your console? Also, try logging out and back in to the dashboard.

This issue is constant on many different computers trying to connect my server, restarting doesn’t change anything. {“version”:“0.19.3”,“status”:“failure”,“message”:“Example could not be found.”,“reason”:“TrainingExampleError”,“details”:{},“help”:null,“code”:400} this is what I get when just pushing plus button. Also I get it twice.

That error isn’t necessarily bad. Could you tell me the browser and version of your many different computers?

windows 8.1, 10. Google Chrome Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official release), (64 bit). Mozilla Firefox 68.0 (64-bit). And in Mozilla there are no errors in console, however same thing with the +