The webpage just never loads. Am I supposed to be directing the domain to the nginx external IP? Also should I modify something in the Ingress? Right now I just have an A record pointing to the external ip created by the nginx service which uses the port 8000
Juanroalvarado
(Juanroalvarado)
3
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| How to add an SSL using Let'sEncrypt for Rasa X on Kubernetes | 5 | 1552 | February 23, 2021 | |
| Unable to access Rasa X after Pointing Domain IP address | 0 | 328 | December 30, 2020 | |
| Make Rasa X on Kubernetes point to Nginx instead of needing port | 1 | 524 | November 12, 2020 | |
| Unable to set Domain name | 2 | 480 | September 8, 2021 | |
| Using HTTPS in Rasa-X instance using Google Cloud Kubernetes Engine | 4 | 1093 | April 21, 2020 |