What does it mean when the conversation lock is deleted?

I have a custom action that searches to see if a user has sent in a video. If it has it sends some response back.

for i in range(6):
            time.sleep(3)
            last_message = client.messages.list(limit = 1)
            last_message_instance = last_message[0]
            last_message_med = last_message_instance.num_media

however, if a user does not send in the video before the conversation lock is deleted, the utter_message(text = SOME RESPONSE) is not returned, and the story does not continue.

How can this be changed?

hi @fredseidler, I’m not entirely sure of what you are trying to do yet. But check if this helps? - DEFAULT_LOCK_LIFETIME = 60 # in seconds and rasa/lock_store.py at main · RasaHQ/rasa · GitHub

Morning @lis I thought this would be important as well but the lock deletion has been occurring after about 14 seconds, not anywhere close to 60…!

If I wanted to use this line as an override for the rasa core set up, would I include this in the config.yml file?

Then I guess you might have to talk to someone from the rasa team itself. Perhaps, @Juste could help? :smile:

Hey @Juste if you’ve got a moment could you take a look at this :pray: ?? I’ve still been trying to figure it out but a little stumped :joy: thanks!

@nik202 could you offer some help here? P.s: I’m curious to know how this is solved also

@lis its your research and never did such things and will also not do in near future. :pray:

1 Like