Unable to access action server from Slack

Have rasa core and rasa nlu setup locally on my machine. I am using the following command per instructions for Slack access to start the rasa server for core and nlu. This is running on port 5005. I have a custom action configured and started locally as well on port 5055. I also have established credentials/token etc. with Slack and able to access my rasa bot via Slack. I have ngrok running locally to expose the local IP to slack. When I tried an utterance that points to the custom action, I get a error like this:

ERROR rasa_core.processor - Encountered an exception while running action ‘action_account’. Bot will continue, but the actions events are lost. Make sure to fix the exception in your custom code.

But, when I run the cmdline bot the action gets triggered just fine. What am I missing? The documentation doesn’t go far enough to help setup a sample which would be nice. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Laksh

Found the reason. I had to start the rasa_core with the endpoint config in addition to credentials. Doing that ensured that the calls got routed to the right Action endpoint.