Troubles in deploying Rasa X to a server

Hello,

I followed step by step the Quick install, I also integrated the version control and now I have the access to Rasa X with all the data retrieved from GitHub.

The problem is that it doesn’t seem to work. In particular, when I press the Train button, the training seems to start but it never ends nor creates any new model. Also, when I try to ‘Talk to my bot’ and send a message, either the bot keeps showing the icon of "texting’’, or the page auto-refreshes and returns to the initial state.

Is it possible that I’m missing some step in the installation? I think that there are many things that I still don’t understand… for example, how should I do if I want to test my bot from command line? I do I have the access from there to my GitHub data?

Thank you, Tiziano

Ok I found the error, I missed the intent “out_of_scope” which is necessary with the TwoStageFallback policy. I had to check the Network tab of my browser inspector in order to realize it. It could be nice to have a better way to notice this kind of errors.