Trainin error with YAml Validation Error

Hi, I am trying to fine tune a model with a custom dataset. But, while training it yields an error like this. I tried supervised_embeddings, it also doesn’t work. however, the demo bot trains okay when with the initial project with rasa init. Can someone look at it?

YamlValidationException: Failed to validate YAML. Please make sure the file is correct and all mandatory parameters are specified. Here are the errors found during validation:
  in Line 3:
      Value 'b'pretrained_embeddings_spacy'' is not a list. Value path: '/pipeline'

Hi, I’m assuming this is your config file? If so, can you share it?

Hi @fkoerner, The config file looks like this. I assume this is not correct. Can you guide what needs to be done.

Moreover, I have some videos in domain.yml file but looks like specifying the youtube link doesn’ work this way. My domain.yml is like this: image

This gives another error in YAMLvalidation. Do you have any idea on this well. Thanks

Hi, specifying the pipeline this way was deprecated in 1.8, and removed in 2. You’ll need to specify a pipeline, read more about that here.

Embedding videos like that won’t work. You’ll need to find a solution depending on your front end.