Train rasa_core to predict the next intent according to stories.md

Hi Rasa Community,

Need help for this one. I want to know how can I train my bot to predict the next intent according to what I have in stories.md.

To be clear: I have an intent ‘problem’ in this intent I don’t know what the user could tape. It can be every thing that the user qualify that it’s a problem for him. All what I know is that this intent will occur in a certain phase of the conversation . for example:

## story1
* greet
    - utter_greet
* confirm
    - utter_step1
* probleme
    - action_SendIntentProbleme
    - utter_probleme_site

So here I know that always after utter_step1 the user will give me his problem, and I don’t need to understand it I just need the bot to qualify it as intent problem to be able after this to execute action_sendintentproblem and then utter_problem_site. The bot answer for this intent is general. no matter what is the content of this intent.

I want my bot when listening to the user after Utter_step1 to know that the next input will be intent ‘probleme’, can I specify this in my data.md file? or do I need to add this in the configuration file and how?

Thank you for your help

You should be able to achieve what you want by using the Memoization policy for training and also, since it’s the behavior you would expect from you users when speaking to your bot, then then all of the stories in your training data will include the same beginning of the conversation should be learned by the model pretty well to predict the actions you expect to be repdicted. Why memoization policy would work here you can read here Trouble with ‘There is no memorized next action’ message

More on specifying policies: Training and Policies

Thank you very much Juste, I want also to thank you because of you (Your video) I discover rasa and now I’am all in it. And will be more than happy to help others when I can.

Thanks @chemseddine :slight_smile: I am very glad to hear that and it’s great to have you in Rasa community!