The client is using an unsupported version of the Socket.IO or Engine.IO protocols rasa 3.2

I’m trying to connect rasa 3.2 using socket but I get below error whenever I’m trying to connect.

The client is using an unsupported version of the Socket.IO or Engine.IO protocols (further occurrences of this error will be logged with level INFO)

Below are my packages

python-engineio         4.3.0
python-socketio         5.5.0
rasa                    3.0.2
rasa-sdk                3.0.2
sanic                   21.6.0
Sanic-Cors              1.0.0
sanic-jwt               1.7.0
sanic-plugin-toolkit    1.2.0
Sanic-Plugins-Framework 0.9.5

I got few incompatibles with packages which I have ignored and was not able to resolve those incompatible issues. Any help on this will be great. TIA

connecting what? can you share the complete rasa --version whilst activating env.

If you ignore while updating any sanic version you need to meet the related compatibilities, else it will not work. Ignoring is never a solution.

requirements.txt (4.8 KB) I have uploaded my requirements file.

I tried upgrading degrading python packages of sanic and other but it was never getting compatible. If you can tell me if I can download python packages in specific order I can try that.

Thanks

Please share the proper information which I have requested in my previous post. Thanks.

Rasa Version      :         3.0.2
Minimum Compatible Version: 3.0.0
Rasa SDK Version  :         3.0.2
Rasa X Version    :         None
Python Version    :         3.7.9
Operating System  :         Windows-10-10.0.22000-SP0
Python Path       :         c:\workspace\rasa_space_3.2\scripts\python.exe

Please create the conda based environment and install rasa 3 and then run.

I’m getting this same error when trying to connect from an external frontend (using Rasa’s recommended widget) to an instance that was deployed with Rasa X (Enterprise).

I had to add the following information in the “values.yml” file used for creating the instance:

rasa:
  tag: "3.1.0-full"
  versions:
    rasaProduction:
      enabled: true
    rasaWorker:
      enabled: true
  additionalChannelCredentials:
    rest:
      # nothing needed here
    socketio:
      user_message_evt: user_uttered