Tech Co-Founder for Mental Health & Young People Startup

Edinburgh-based mental health-focused AI startup is looking for a technical “co-founder” role to help steer us through some big plans. Ideally, we need someone willing to get their hands dirty with code and continuously improve the product, but with a view to scaling up for the long term too. Shout if you know anyone interested.

We are using RASA and React Native to deliver mental and physical health support for young people through a conversational AI.

Give me a shout if you are interested or know someone who is interested

Michael michael.mcternan@vosio.com

Hi , Hope you are doing well.

I can assist you with your requirement.

Please reach me out through skype via cis.garry or drop me a mail at garry@cisinlabs.com

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards, Garry

Many people now suffer from mental disorders: depression, bipolar disorder, etc. My best friend suffered from depression, and I wanted to help him. I turned to this place for help: https://fherehab.com/depression/treatment. They are true professionals in their craft, and I was pleased with their work. Now my friend feels much better. I am very happy that I was able to help him in a difficult time, and he is very grateful to me for that. It is good to have people who will be with us even in the most difficult moments of our life.

I wanted to say how inspiring your startup’s mission is, focusing on mental health support for young people through AI. It’s amazing to see how technology can be leveraged to make a positive impact on mental well-being.

The fact that you’re using RASA and React Native to deliver conversational AI for mental and physical health support shows how you’re taking a proactive approach to address a crucial need. If there’s anyone I come across who might be a great fit for the tech co-founder role, I’ll definitely give them a nudge in your direction. Creating a supportive environment for young people’s mental health is incredibly valuable, and I commend your dedication to the cause. And hey, remember that mental health hotlines are always a resource for immediate assistance, both for those working on this project and the people it aims to help.