Health App chatbot design and development - remote friendly

I am developing a health application which will heavily use a conversational agent. As part of this work we are looking for assistance from:

1. An experienced conversational designer, to create the chatbot persona, design the conversations etc. interacting with a psychologist
  2. An experienced RASA developer for implementation who will liaise with the designer + back end app developers

I am based in Johannesburg South Africa and open to remote assistance (with some overlap in time to enable meetings)

If you are interested, please reply to this post and i will get in touch.

Hi,

If you are still on the lookout for some help I would be glad to help you out, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.

You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com

Cheers and Have a great day ahead,

Andrew

Hello @Thomo

I would like to assist you with your requirement.

Please connect with me On trish@cisinlabs.com

Best Regards Trish C.

Hi Thomo,

If you are still looking for Raa developers I would like to talk to you!

I am an experienced Rasa developer and am open from November onwards. This is not just me but I could bring another co-worker as well. We have mainly been working for the Dutch government on their chatbots for the pas three years so we are quite experienced!

Send me an email at luuk@geniusvoice.ai if you are interested!

Sure. Can you share a little bit of information too? I might be able to help you with that. I wish to contribute it too.

Hi there. I have 4 medical clients myself currently and provided healthcare AI consulting at one of the major AI companies. Please feel free to ping me if this project is still underway.