Experienced Rasa Developer Needed to maintain and enhance chatbot

Hello, I work at TeenSmart International, a non-profit organization that uses technology to empower young people to live healthy lives and contribute to their communities.

We are seeking for a developer with experience developing chatbot-assistants using Rasa NLP Framework.

We currently have Ariel, a chatbot/assistant, based in Rasa, which can communicate over FB, JovenSalud.net, Whats App and Slack. You can check Ariel at www.jovensalud.net

We need someone that can help us maintain it and develop new features/enhancements.

You should have experience in Rasa Open Source, Rasa X, Flask(Python), git action for CI/CD process, NodeJs.

This would be a remote part time job-freelance. Preferably bilingual (English-Spanish)

Need to be available at Central Standard Time (CST) time zone for meetings or questions and requirements.

With high personal values such as honesty, teamwork, accountability, ability to work interdependently, committed, focused on results.

If you are interested to apply please send your resume to mharnecker@teensmart.net

Hi Mariana,

If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced Rasa consultant.

You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com

Cheers and Have a great day ahead,

Andrew

Hi Mariana,

If you are still looking for Raa developers I would like to talk to you! I am an experienced Rasa developer and am open from November onwards. This is not just me but I could bring another co-worker as well. We have mainly been working for the Dutch government on their chatbots for the pas three years so we are quite experienced!

Send me an email at luuk@geniusvoice.ai if you are interested!

Hello @Mariana76

I would be glad to assist you with your requirement.

Connect with me.

Email:- trish@cisinlabs.com