Some actions in domain.yml not registered using docker

I have a list of actions listed in domain.yml, but as I started the action server by using the docker-compose, 12 out of all actions are not registered(see the log). There are no error messages, just when the action is triggered, the error shows like this: no registed action found for name ‘’. The codes run smoothly on a local machine without docker.

I have tried everything like restart building images/containers, retrain the model but no luck. It is very strange to me why this happened because the actions not registered seem to be ramdomly chosen. I haven been stuck for several days and I didnt find any similar issue in the internet. Can someone please help?

docker-compose.yml (320 Bytes) Dockerfile (698 Bytes) .dockerignore (21 Bytes) domain.yml (14.9 KB) endpoints.yml (1.4 KB) action_server_logs.txt (9.4 KB)

Can you share a link to the repo?

@stephens any idea or updates on this issue? I couldn’t solve it. Thanks!

I reviewed the repo and the action code and didn’t see any obvious issue. Next step would be for me to load up your bot and do further testing. If you’re interested in hiring me to work on this issue for you, send me a direct message.

I found the issue. In actions.py file, I just copied the code from official documents and forgot to change the class name for different actions defined for different forms(in my case, it’s ‘class AskForSlotAction(Action)’). Just have unique class name for each action and all actions will be then registered. Although I don’t know why this worked fine before on my local machine.