i have tried to create a simple bot in order to use the roles. It is sometimes not picking the slots correctly. In fact in one instances it simply goes in a loop and keep saying “Please select the destination (To) app”.
Hi @utsuk.prani, The github link that you provided doesn’t work. Can you please provide small snippets of your stories and some of the relevant NLU data here for us to see. Going through the whole repository of the assistant can be time consuming. Thanks
Hi @utsuk.prani, I just checked the data and the failed log. In the failed log you shared, your assistant is asking Please provide the destination (To) app. and you answered with CRM. In your training data you just list interfaces in combination with keywords like from or to. All your entities in your training data have a source or a destination role assigned. If you now simple provide CRM as user message, your assistant recognizes it as interface and also assigns a role to it as it does not know better. You should provide also some training data that just name an interface without any role. For example
Your assistant should then not assign a role label to your input CRM anymore. You also need to update your slot mapping to something like