I know the Fallback Policy but when the Fallback Action is triggered I still cannot continue the form. When I would re-enter the form (in stories) and input the same value, the Fallback Action is going to be triggered again. So this is not a solution for the issue. Thanks anyway!
Vale_Boca
(Vale)
3
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Forms not_intent confidence threshold | 2 | 679 | February 14, 2020 | |
| How to ask user for intent matching approval? | 3 | 518 | September 25, 2020 | |
| Goes to fallback after form is deactivated | 13 | 3558 | August 10, 2020 | |
| How to map intents to slot values? | 7 | 933 | February 14, 2021 | |
| Is there a way to set confident threshold for entity slot filling ? (not just inside FormAction) | 3 | 1103 | June 18, 2019 |