I have a usecase which needs to follow the following rasa-form flow -
- User says I wish to book an appointment
- Bot asks for appointment time and user fills a time value which is taken from a slot mapped to an entity.
- Bot then asks for appointment location and user enters a city name which is taken from a slot mapped to an entity.
- Bot then asks for a subject/message for the appointment. User enters free text.
- Bot should skip nlu classification and should just fill this free text as the slot value.
- End of rasa-form
Now, the problem is with step number 5. I went through - Capturing free text in forms as well as docs about free_text → Domain and my current slot configuration for ‘message’ slot in domain.yml is as follows - message: type: text mappings: - type: from_text
However, this didn’t help me. The message is getting detected in location slot for some reason. I just want this slot to take free text as input, skip nlu classification and provide a response of whatever free text user enters.
Thanks in advance
Note: I’m using Rasa 3.0.2