Shared server Deployment Issue

Hi… I have made a chatbot with rasa. I want to deploy it on a namecheap shared server which has redhat version 4.4.7… It shows pip and rasa installed but it is giving an error I assume on numpy==1.18.1… I have tried reinstalling numpy Also I am facing problem while installing spacy. It gets killed everytime I try to install. Can anyone help me with a complete guideline on HOW TO DEPLOY RASA CHATBOT ON A SHARED NAMECHEAP SERVER

thanks a lot :slight_smile:

hi @AnikaTabassum - it’s hard to say what’s going wrong without knowing what the error message is. It could be that the server is underpowered, also that is quite an old RHEL version.

Do you have the option of using docker? Might be much easier

When I give the rasa command it gives error **OpenBLAS blas_thread_init: pthread_create failed for thread 63 of 64: Resource temporarily unavailable OpenBLAS blas_thread_init: RLIMIT_NPROC 35 current, 35 max ** the whole error is given here:

I tried to import numpy in a python shell, there I got this error:

but numpy shows installed…

And if i import datetime then import numpy, it shows the same error…

got it - yeah looks like there is an issue with numpy and numerical libraries (like BLAS). It might be easier to install using anaconda rather than pip, that way you already have all those libraries installed

okay, I am gonna try that but you think it can be a problem because of redhat version? I searched and it says numpy 1.18.1 should have centos 6 minimum. you think that can be a issue? As i have redha 4.4.7