Session id, Not sender id

Hey guys, I’m here again hahaha I would like to know if any of you have already managed to implement unique ids for each session in rasa, I know that in TrackerStore we managed to get the sender_id, but that’s not what I’m talking about, I’m talking about sessions, whenever rasa resets the session I change the id to a new one, does it make sense? for example one sender_id could have multiple sessions_id… :slight_smile:

@nik202 Thanks for the stuff, but that’s not what I’m talking about hahah. In this video this guy returns the Tracker.sender_id. That’s not what I’m looking for. You know when we call the /session_started action? it resets our Tracker and starts a new session, the same thing happens when this time runs out.

I wanted to give an identifier for this new session, not the conversation :slight_smile:

@Wedrano-de-Carvalho oh ok. let me delete then my above post :slight_smile: less confusion

1 Like

You can only change the sender ID - unless you want to change Rasa’s source code to fit your needs :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ChrisRahme I understand, I didn’t want to go with this approach so that my team doesn’t have difficulties in maintaining it, I thought about the possibility of making /action_started always change for me, but I would have to put a query routine in every custom action, that not seems to me like good practice. anyway, here’s a tip for a possible feature in rasa 4.0, this seems to be very useful :slight_smile:

1 Like