ResourceWarning

Hi

After using the chatbot for a few queries, I am experiencing the below problem when I try to chat with the chatbot: ResourceWarning: unclosed <ssl.SSLSocket fd=3356, family=AddressFamily.AF_INET, type=SocketKind.SOCK_STREAM, proto=0, laddr=(‘192.168.1.8’, 51918), raddr=(‘157.240.13.14’, 443)> response = await response ResourceWarning: Enable tracemalloc to get the object allocation traceback

The chatbot then became unresponsive to my query. I had to ask the chatbot the same question before it become responsive. And replies meant for other queries became the response for certain queries.

My current rasa version: Rasa 1.10.14

Please let me know if there is anything that I had wrongly done on my side.

Thanks

@saltedEggChips what operating system and Python version are you using?

Hi

I am using windows 10, installed anaconda3, python version 3.7.8

@fede I have tried installing the latest rasa 2.0, but the problem still persists. The chatbot took around 1min to respond and when I do rasa run --debug i see the message: c:\users\hgqem\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\sanic\app.py:938: ResourceWarning: unclosed <ssl.SSLSocket fd=4292, family=AddressFamily.AF_INET, type=SocketKind.SOCK_STREAM, proto=0, laddr=(‘192.168.1.123’, 51130), raddr=(‘157.240.13.14’, 443)> response = await response ResourceWarning: Enable tracemalloc to get the object allocation traceback

Please advise, thanks

Are there any info about this problem? Happens to me also. Not sure how to deal with it.

@BarMin Hi, can you please share rasa --version?

Newest 2.8.4. I made my own post about it today: Rasa lagging in production