Rasa Webchat integration issue

Hi everyone, I’m trying to integrate rasa webchat (botfront) with my website. I keep getting these errors: c:\users\sirik\cbproject\rasa-env\lib\site-packages\rasa\core\channels\socketio.py:236: RuntimeWarning: coroutine ‘AsyncServer.enter_room’ was never awaited ** sio.enter_room(sid, data[“session_id”])** RuntimeWarning: Enable tracemalloc to get the object allocation traceback [2023-10-30 10:10:00 +0530] [3660] [ERROR] Exception occurred while handling uri: ‘ws://localhost:5005/socket.io/?EIO=4&transport=websocket&sid=ADWNpiinoe6DwlAqAAAA’ Traceback (most recent call last): ** File “handle_request”, line 124, in handle_request** sanic.exceptions.ServerError: Invalid response type None (need HTTPResponse)

I’m using rasa version:

Rasa Version : 3.6.13 Minimum Compatible Version: 3.5.0 Rasa SDK Version : 3.6.2 Python Version : 3.8.0

My sanic version is:

sanic 21.12.2 Sanic-Cors 2.0.1 sanic-jwt 1.8.0 sanic-routing 0.7.2

1 Like

Hi, i have the same problem, have you resolved that issue? Thank you.

Did you get any solution? In one system , web interface is integrated without any warning. But when I am trying in different system, it is throwing the same error.

Hey. I also faced this error, and I found the solution: in the file *** **rasa-env\lib\site-packages\rasa\core\channels\socketio.py at the line 236 add “await”. So it will look like this: “await sio.enter_room(sid, data[“session_id”])” After that, I retrained the model, and now it works fine for me.

1 Like

Anastasiia’s solution worked for me. Thank you very much!

1 Like