Recommended Approach to handling a user wanting to change an entity/slot value

Hi, I’m working on a project that helps users with technical issues they are facing while using a certain product. The user can specify their current problem (such as enable_camera) along with an entity (windows_version) - “I need help enabling my camera on windows 10”. The bot correctly recognises the intent as “enable_camera” and the entity as “windows 10”.

However, the user can then say “Sorry I am using windows 7 not windows 10” and the bot should be able to recognise that the user wants to change the windows entity and slot value to windows 7.

Example story:

## enable camera path2
* enable_camera
  - action_set_device_issue
  - device_info_form
  - form{"name":"device_info_form"}
  - form{"name":null}
* inform
  - device_info_form
  - form{"name":"device_info_form"}
  - form{"name":null}

Here, the inform intent is where the user can say “sorry using windows 7 not 10” Example NLU data:

## intent:inform
- sorry using [windows 7]{"entity": "windows_version", "value": "windows_version_7"}
- sorry using [10]{"entity": "windows_version", "value": "windows_version_10"}
- sorry using [windows 7]{"entity": "windows_version", "value": "windows_version_7"} not 10

So if the user types “sorry using windows 7”, the bot correctly identifies it, updates the entity and slot value and works correctly. But the sentence, “sorry using windows 7 not 10” does not work as the bot is recognising both “7” and “10” as entities like this:

Is the intent ‘inform’ correct for ‘sorry using [windows 7]{“entity”: “windows_version”, “value”: “windows_version_7”} not [10]{“entity”: “windows_version”, “value”: “windows_version_10”}’ and are all entities labeled correctly?** (Y/n)

Would the recommended solution be to use roles and groups to put windows 7 in the role “new version” and windows 10 in the role “old version”? Or, is there a better way to do it?