rasax.community.services.event_consumers.event_consumer:Saving event failed due to an 'IntegrityError'

Version: Rasa X 0.28.2

Hello all.

I can start Rasa X, my bot is not responding, although it does so from the command line. The bot is in a constant “action_listen” mode.

In the command prompt I get the following WARNING and error messages:

WARNING:rasax.community.services.event_consumers.event_consumer:Saving event failed due to an ‘IntegrityError’. This means that the event is already stored in the database. The event data was ‘{“sender_id”: “898aaa984be540169184cb5dd0fcd140”, “event”: “action”, “timestamp”: 1589360937.3868282, “name”: “action_listen”, “policy”: “policy_0_MemoizationPolicy”, “confidence”: 1.0}’. (sqlite3.IntegrityError) UNIQUE constraint failed: conversation_event.conversation_id, conversation_event.timestamp, conversation_event.type_name [SQL: INSERT INTO conversation_event (conversation_id, type_name, timestamp, intent_name, action_name, slot_name, slot_value, policy, is_flagged, data, evaluation, rasa_environment) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)] [parameters: (‘898aaa984be540169184cb5dd0fcd140’, ‘action’, 1589360937.3868282, None, ‘action_listen’, None, None, ‘MemoizationPolicy’, 0, ‘{“sender_id”: “898aaa984be540169184cb5dd0fcd140”, “event”: “action”, “timestamp”: 1589360937.3868282, “name”: “action_listen”, “policy”: “policy_0_MemoizationPolicy”, “confidence”: 1.0}’, None, ‘production’)] (Background on this error at: http://sqlalche.me/e/gkpj)

Can you please help me?

Thank you.

4 Likes

Hey @Titus, did you ever find a solution to this problem?

Hey @Taufred!

It seems like such a long time ago… :slight_smile: I don’t really remember what I did but I got it to work.

I have switched my computer from Windows to Linux since then and I haven’t been working on the chatbot for the past two months. I haven’t installed Rasa on Ubuntu, yet. Sorry, I can’t really help.

No problem. It really seems to be a Windows-related problem. I am going to try running it on a VM.

2 Likes

Hello @Taufred did you find any solution of this issue?

Sadly I did not, I avoided using Rasa X locally.

@Taufred , If you did not use Rasa X, how did you make it work?