RASA X unable to install via anaconda

I’ve been trying this for a while now and i’m really frustated… rasax is just not getting installed through any methods mentioned…in windows! if u go through normal command prompt method…the installation takes forever(6-8 hours and still stuck) and by anaconda…it stops due to that ruamel.yaml package and using the ignore command doesn’t work either… SO, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SUGGEST A FULL PROOF WORKING METHOD!?

2 Likes
pip install rasa rasa-x -i https://pypi.rasa.com/simple --use-deprecated=legacy-resolver

thanks a lot!..could u help me with this installation part as well please?

kubectl --namespace
get service
-l app.kubernetes.io/component=nginx
-o jsonpath="{.items…status…loadBalancer…ingress[0].ip}"… whenever i run this command…i get the following error

Error: flags cannot be placed before plugin name: --namespace

and i can’t figure out what to do so…?

btw…this doesn’t work!!.. using pip 20.2 and python 3.7

btw…this doesn’t work!!.. using pip 20.2 and python 3.7

Weird that the pip command is not working… Try to update it before running the command: pip install --upgrade pip.

kubectl --namespace

Kubernetes is for a server installation on Linux (see requirements) while Pip is for a local installation. Do you want to install Rasa on a server or on your personal computer?

locally i justed wanted to try it out! late i learned that for production purposes i have to go through helm method and so trying that but unable to access it… i’m making a chatbot for a client actually!

p.s: thanks for ur replies and help…really appreciate it!..though i must ask if we can communicate on a different platform for faster communication?

Sorry for the late reply. If you want me to get notified, press “Reply” under my message instead of the blue “reply” button under the whole topic.

If you want to install locally, you don’t need Docker/Helm/Kubernetes. Just do:

pip install --upgrade pip
pip install rasa rasa-x -i https://pypi.rasa.com/simple --use-deprecated=legacy-resolver

It will still take some time, but it will end.

1 Like

@ChrisRahme , this code was what helped me run rasa x in local mode - after trying other solutions. Thanks!

1 Like