Rasa -x setup

Hello,

Can some1 please provide current compatible setup for rasa-x. I am trying to debugg rasa x for a week and I get all sort of errors regarding the version of sanic, usjson, pip, rasa itself that it is hard to focus on normal debugging. I am not sure if the errors are connected to the versions of all the packages or not anymore. So please can some1 provide current working versions of the following:

• -python,
  • -pip,
  • -rasa,
  • -rasa sdk,
  • -rasa-x
  • -sanic,
  • -ujson and anything more that comes to your mind that is required and important.

Thanks in advance, Bart

Hello @Bard2803, No worries. Please see this thread and try to implement the Rasa X : Rasa X runs with several Errors & Warnings - #7 by vio_lovis

If you having some issues please mention me with @ nik202. I hope this will solve your issue. Good Luck!

nik,

Thank you for you involvment, but the thread you are referencing to is not about the newest version of rasa-x which is 1.0.1.

@Bard2803 Oh, I guess you did not mention Rasa X latest and I shared the thread on which mentioned issues are encountered. Can you please share more information on the Rasa X Version and the method you are trying to install? Thanks

Always tag me for a faster response.

thank you for your responses, but I decided to wait for the release of rasa-x which is compatible with the newest version of rasa open source. I hope that time the setup will be more convenient.

No worries, Currently as you are already aware rasa x is not compatible with rasa 3, and Rasa Team is working on this, hope so release will come soon. Good Luck!