Rasa with Android help to community

Hi there, I want to help rasa developers regarding Android and rasa chatbot integration. Can rasa team help me with that please. I would be glad to help😊

Hi Dishant,

Thanks for reaching out. Have you reviewed the tutorial post from last year? Do you have an existing project you would like to share?

Greg

Hi @stephens , Hope you are doing well. I have an existing project and tutorial I would like to share which just include Rasa and no other third party in project, so I thought to make this easy by using pure rasa. So, here is link to github project: GitHub - Horizon733/Covid-Smart Also, Medium tutorial link: Covid Rasa bot with Android app I am happy to inform I am pursuing Rasa Certification Workshop from tomorrow too.

Also, I will be happy to create one demo application for adding on RasaHQ for helping whole community how to integrate rasa chatbot with android without third party,

Hi @Horizon733,

Thank you for putting together this application and also sharing a tutorial to go with it!! We’d be very happy to share this with the rest of the community. This also means you enter into our contributor program, :tada: I have emailed you details about that and from there we can follow up with your planned project and give you the support you need :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, @Emma, Thank you! I have received mail and have completed procedure. Hope to see you soon!:v: