I am building an application with chatbot as a core component. As the domain is vast, the core data and nlu has to be constantly changed , however to test the new changes(sometimes only domain.yml) I need to run the rasa train to create new training model. Every time I run the command (rasa train) it takes long time even thought there are existing models.
Could you please suggest is there is any other commands or alternative for faster training which will help in accelerating the development?
rasa 2.1.1 Config.yml language: en pipeline:
- name: WhitespaceTokenizer
- name: CRFEntityExtractor
- name: EntitySynonymMapper
- name: CountVectorsFeaturizer
- name: SpacyNLP model: en_core_web_md case_sensitive: false
- name: DIETClassifier epochs: 100
- name: FallbackClassifier threshold: 0.4 ambiguity_threshold: 0.1
- name: EntitySynonymMapper dimensions:
- name: TEDPolicy epochs: 100
- name: AugmentedMemoizationPolicy
- name: RulePolicy